Monday, July 23, 2012

Time is running out

Well, I just got done watching "The Woman in Black" with my family and I realized that I hate scary movies and I'm never watching another one ever ever again. I hate them. So, a couple days ago a man named James Holmes went to the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises in Colorado and killed a bunch of people in the middle of the movie. It's really getting to me... just like how Virginia Tech and Columbine (Rachels challenge) got to me as well. I can't really stop thinking about it.. Those people who were innocent and had their lives taken from them. I hope he gets the death penalty. I don't usually believe in that but he deserves to die. People like that will NEVER change. They will never be good. And they don't deserve the chance to become good. He does not deserve to live. A little six year old died. :( It's just so so sad. I pray that nothing like that ever happens here to myself or any of my friends or family. I don't know what I'd do.

No comments:

Post a Comment