Friday, June 15, 2012

Confessions of a Fucking Dumb Ass

A quarter of the way through summer and I have done nothing. Well, a few things here and there but nothing at all too special. It was weird, I actually spent the last few days at lacey's house hanging out with her. It was surprisingly refreshing and enjoyable :) I really felt like we connected our friendship together again. It almost felt like we had never stopped being friends. I loved it. :) We just made silly videos and took lots of pictures in her room and in her pool :P We also planned that on Nicole's 18th birthday we are all gonna go clubbing at Club Afterlife again! Since Nicole and Lacey woulda just turned 18! It's gonna be good.


So, I need to stop being so stupid. Like... I'll have something good. A friendship or a potential relationship. And then I'll just do stupid shit that fucks it all up. Like, and then they don't even listen to you when you try to talk to them and fix it. Stupid. Idk, that's just like my thought of the day. STOP BEING SO DAMN STUPID, KATI. JUST STOP IT. Yep,

I can't stop listening to the Black Keys. I love them. I love love love love them. THEY WANNA GET MAAAAHHH GOLD ON THE CEILINGGGG. Haha, ugh, I wanna go to bullhead. I miss my brother. And I really want to see Rocky again. His phone is off right now but we've been talking again... he forgave me for that stupid thing I did last Spring Break (How cliche) and it's been good. But... idk, he just lives 4 hours away so it'd never really work out. And no way would I ever move to Bullhead LOLOLOL get out. Hm. Well, yeah. It's nice to be brunette again. Although, it's more of a dark.. brunette lol :P

OMG! I forgot to mentionnnn! Gavin Bonkowski? That guy I met at the club a couple weeks ago? Yeah, he actually requested me on facebook and messaged me! And now we text! It's great. He's a really nice guy and I'd like to hang out with him again next time I go to Phoenix (; Should be gooooood.

Yup and I'm picking Jimmy up once he gets off work and we're gonna go out to Verde Lakes and watch the last three Harry Potter's. :) And I'm spending the night at his house! Ah, I'm so excited. It's gonna be fuuuuun. ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment